Tuesday, July 27, 2010
So who WOULD win in a fight between Gohan and Ryu? Who better to answer it than the man who's played them both? We spend an evening chatting with the talented Mr. Kyle Hebert, voice of Ryu from Super Street Fighter 4 among many other projects. Join us as we discuss voice acting, videogame playing and suits covered in ping pong balls.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Hey all, the San Diego Comic Con. Yeah? Yeah. We discuss all the hot news coming out of the show and we get into a heated debate about the nature of hype. Does one have something to do with the other? You tell us.
- DC Universe online. MUST HAVE AMBUSH BUG.
- MMO Online Business models (cause we don't talk about that enough)
- Street Fighter X Tekken. Bring it.
- More CAPCOM news
- Some Halo Reach news
- Hype and Gaming
Next week's show will be the BIGGEST EVAR!!!!!!TWO!!~
Sunday, July 18, 2010
This week. Listener questions. Because we're lazy. What up?
This week we inquire:
-Dead Space? Scary or badly marketed?
- PS2, ah the love.
- What games have ruined your mojo?
- Pfft. YOU do better.
- Sami defends the Mortal Kombat Kartoon.
- Starcraft 2, anybody with me? Eh? Eh? Ahh...
- PC COUNTS!
- Non-debate about fighting games.
Come back next week when we might do some work of our own rather than letting you all do everything for us. Yo.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Honestly this week I think we all zoned out to the hypnotic voice of our own Bob as he droned on and on about something or other, I'm not sure what, but for some reason, I want to give him all of my money and submit to his every whim and desire. Don't you?
- What World Cup? I'm watching the Evo Finals!
- Anime on my Xbox? Baka!
- Blizzard. Where everybody knows your name.
- Torchlight, something or other, I dunno, Bob went off on a tangent.
- More Tangent
- What we's been playing
- What we're looking forward to
- oh yeah, sod off, Crackdown 2
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Yeah, we started with a really sporadic show and ended up ragging on reviewers we didn't like. Something we don't often do, but I think we got enough out of our system this one episode to last our entire podcasting run. So just shut up and let us do our thing.
This week we keep mum about-
- What we been playing, Touya's PS1 extravaganza
- Pokemon: Good Luck With That
- Godzilla vs. Cthulu
- We hate Gamespot and IGN. Destructoid, though LOVE
- You've unlocked an argument.
- Touya is a shameless media whore
- McDonalds are shameless media whores.
Well. Catch you on the flipside.