Saturday, August 21, 2010
Mathematical, this show is not. We had a hard time pinning down a solid topic this week and went off on unrelated rambles off the wazoo. Take a listen, see if anything sticks.
This week, we ruminate upon:
- Bioshock Infinite, bye bye Rapture
- Cheating Cheat Codes and the Cheating Cheaters who use them.
- Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, Touya interrupts Jamie like the jerk he is
- HOLY CRAP IT'S CHRIS HANSBROUGH!
- PS3 hacking a reality? PIgs can fly now?
- What we been playing
WORST. EPISODE. EVER. See you next week!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Hey! We managed to con another guest into coming on to our show! Fancy that! This week we have Chris Hansbrough, Editor In Chief of Nerdstock Comics, on with us to talk about comic video games. We ended up talking about a lot of unrelated stuff like:
- Video game movies suck, also, sky is blue
- Batman Arhkam City: Can I be your Robin?
- Shattering the illusions about Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
- Tekken x Street Fighter: which is sillier?
- Ash Crimson vs. Benimaru: King of Hairdos
- Doom mods. Fun times.
- What we been playing.
BEST. EPISODE. EVER.