Listen to our podcast. It's why we're here.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Episode 6- It disturbed, yet slightly aroused me




Blahblahblahblahblah blahblah? Blahblahblah blah blahblah blahblahblahblah blah blah. BLAH!

Blah blah, blah, blah blahblah? Blah.

Blah blah, blah blahblah:

* Moses leading Infinity Ward out of Activision

* RIP Xbox Live

* Hey, heard about Gears of War 3?

* Xcom, but not really.


* Primarily in-universe fanwankery

* Peter Moleneux, absolutley horrible human being. So is Kevin Pererra.

* The goodness of arcade scrubs.

* Don King is a Zerg, this explains so much.


Most people wouldn't have read this far. They would have just stared at the header image

until they downloaded the episode. If you DID read this far, then, HI JEN! :D

1 comment:

  1. Erm...I did stare for a second...I wish my waist was that tiny! lol I shall listen to the podcast in the morning! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Sound off on this!