Saturday, May 1, 2010
Dude Wait What Podcast Episode 8- Broken Segway
Uhm. Yeah hi. This is Bob. Yeah. Touya's...Touya's had a bit of a meltdown this week. We're not sure what happened, but it happened roundabouts halfway through this week's podcast. So brownie points if you can spot the exact moment Touya loses his ever-lovin' mind.
This week we prattle on mindlessly about-
- Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing
- Man beats Bejewled 2. Full story from the Weekly World News/Daily Mail.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops or, more accuratley: Call of Duty: Why Should We Care?
- Space Paranoids and turning countdown clocks into pointless flash games.
- Halo Reach. Doubling up on Melee.
- Bungie works for Activision. Expect World of Halo shortly.
- STARCRAFT 2 BETA CONTEST, ENTER!
- Dude, Wait, Meme?
- What we been playing.
- Game deals of the week.
We'll get back to you next week when we can coax Touya down off the ceiling. Send biscuit wafers. It helps. Sometimes.