Saturday, May 15, 2010
Episode 10- Thundercracker Who?
Wow...double digits. We should really do some sort of nonsense anniversary thing, but I only really realised it was our tenth episode just now. Oh well. It's the week before E3 so right now news is at a halt, though somehow we manage to find quite a bit to talk about.
This week we articulate on-
- Potbellied pyromaniac pig pokemon.
- Cloudy with a chance of bulletstorm.
- Also, Nine Inch Nails rocks.
- Deformed. But superly so. And in a squad of sorts.
- Can World of Warcraft be dethroned? Short answer: no.
- Call of Duty: Halo Warfare
- Musical Break: Jaguar Sunrise "Adon's Theme", Super Street Fighter 4
- Call of Duty: Map Pack Warfare 2.
- Numerous transformers references.
- Cirque Du Pretentious and the Microsoft Natal
- Fable 3 for PC, only a fable?
- Revisiting past game cover art faux pas.
- R.I.P. Podtoid.
- What we've been playing. What YOU'VE been playing.
Wow. We should have slow news weeks more often. Dang.